This has to be one of the most exciting blog posts I have ever had the privilege of writing. Today I am announcing a DT call, for a brand new dedicated Design Team to work with me on the Die’sire and Embossalicious ranges! I know! Exciting beyond belief.
You know who you are! You have an eye for design and it shows in all of your crafty projects! (Admit it 🙂 you are very proud of what you create.) It’s okay to be proud of your talent because now your design skills can get the spotlight they deserve. You will be part of a select group of people who will work closely with me on producing the highest quality samples for TV, Trade and Retail shows.
I am looking for several, UK (and Ireland) based individuals who will be able to think outside of the box and create samples, projects, and inspiration using all of our Die’sire products to create, elegant, stylish and unique creations which will inspire our customers and viewers. All individual craft styles are welcome, Fun, Fresh, Unique, Vintage, Grunge, Shabby Chic, Contemporary and everything else in between – all are welcome.
Can you start to help immediately? Yes! Perfect! – because I want you to start working straight away on samples and inspiration for a soon to air TV show.
What you need to do:
- Send me a minimum of three images of your favourite projects, using dies and/or embossing folders. The ones that really highlight your exceptional design skills. These do not have to be from the Die’sire or Embossalicious range, but if they are that’s fine too.
- Projects can include any products but, of course, we’d love to see your use of Crafter’s Companion products too.
- The one hard and fast rule is that they have to be your own original creations.
The deadline for submission is Friday 1st March 2013.
If you’re chosen as one of my new Die’sire DT Members, you’ll hear from me no later than 5pm Friday 1st March 2013. The successful applicants from this round will be required to make samples and projects for TV Shows in March you will need to be able to start immediately.
As a new DT Member, you’ll receive a starter kit of Die-sire Dies, Embossalicious Folders, Card and Glue worth a minimum of £150, you can keep all remaining product once you have created your samples and projects.
As a continuing DT Member we will always provide you with the essentials you need Free of charge.
Second round Submission
If you are not able to start immediately but would still like to be considered for this exciting new DT, please submit your entry no later than Friday 8th March 2013.
When you submit your projects, please include:
(If you do not include all of the below, I will be unable to consider your application)
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Blog address
- details of the products used in your projects
- Any specific technique used in the projects
- Number of years crafting
- Favourite style – Fun, Fresh, Unique, Vintage, Grunge, Shabby Chic, Contemporary or anything else?
- Other design teams you’re part of or have been part of (provide links to projects galleries, if available)
- Your current capacity to create projects ( for example for an upcoming TV show I would need between 15 and 20 samples from you)
- Why you think you should be selected as a member of this prestigious new team in no more than 50 words
Please email your submissions to:
Leann Chivers, Creative Development Manager
If you have questions prior to submitting your application, please feel free to email me.
I am really looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous projects