Oh my giddy aunt, Crafter’s – It’s finally here for you!
The Spectrum Noir Accreditation Programme! – You can become an accredited colourist and display our blinkie with pride, and have a certificate, you can also become and accredited teacher and teach classes using Spectrum Noir to help people become colourist’s.
This is what Jennie say’s ……
“We at Spectrum Noir believe that if we assist our customers in learning how to use the product, they will all love it as much as we do. Therefore, we have developed a free program where you can become a Spectrum Noir Accredited Colorist in the comfort of you own home. How cool is that? Here’s how it works.
- Log on to our blog on a regular basis and read the informative and inspirational tutorials our Design Team has to offer. You will find several educational tutorials every week.
- Practice several different techniques.
- Download the Spectrum Noir Accreditation Coloring Test from our downloads section of this websiteHERE. (We suggest printing onto quality card stock, like Neenah, Crafter’s Companion Smooth Card Stock, or other papers recommended for alcohol markers)
- Download the Spectrum Noir Accreditation Coloring Sample test from our downloads section of this website HERE.
- Download any color-a-longs necessary to assist you in coloring specific images.
- Color the images on the Coloring test and submit to one of the following addresses. Be sure to list colors used.
Our education team will critique your test and approve your coloring skills as a Spectrum Noir Colorist. You will then receive an email congratulating you, with a downloadable blinkie that you can post on your blog or website and a certificate for your wall or scrapbook
Our education team will send feedback with suggestions on how to improve you coloring skills to become an approved Spectrum Noir Colorist.
Please visit our blog weekly for educational tutorials on how to do many basic and advanced techniques. Also coming soon are many tutorial videos and color-a-longs.
Submit By Email:
Send a clear scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTOR ACCREDITATION PROGRAM: We are also running a pilot program for those interested in becoming an accredited Spectrum Noir Instructor. If interested, please contact Jennie Black at email@example.com. Please note that we are actively seeking instructors in several international and domestic locations. Preferred teachers at this point will be those who work in stores and or already have a place to teach. In January, we will open the program for others”
This is so exciting, I am so proud of the team we have working with my beloved Spectrum Noir Pens……..
Check it out and get colouring 🙂